- James Horner
Back To Titanic: Limited Silver & Black Marbled 2LP
Release date: 24 November, 2023
- 80 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- GATEFOLD SLEEVE WITH METALLIC EMBOSSING
- INCLUDES 4-PAGE BOOKLET, REPLICA OF ORIGINALTITANIC LAUNCH CARD + REPLICA OF ORIGINAL TITANIC BOARDING PASS
- SCORE BY JAMES HORNER, FEAT. MÁIRE BRENNAN, I SALONISTI, GAELIC STORM AND EILEEN IVERS
- INCLUDES ACADEMY AWARD-WINNING SONG “MY HEART WILL GO ON (DIALOGUE MIX)” BY CELINE DION
- 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF 1000 INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED COPIES ON SILVER & BLACK MARBLED VINYL
Back to Titanic is the second soundtrack album released for the ultimate classic movie Titanic. Composer James Horner created a new suite of light and dark music to represent "the soul” of his music.
The inspiration they used to compose the original score formed the basis of the new pieces Horner developed for this soundtrack. It contains a piano solo performed by James Horner in “The Portrait” and newly recorded suites by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Choristers of King's College. The first highlight is the 19-minute clocking opening suite, "Titanic Suite", which captures the essence of the film. The other big suite is the final track, called “Epilogue - The Deep and Timeless Sea”. James Horner returns to the main Titanic theme in a subtle way, honoring the losses of the disaster.
The soundtrack of Back To Titanic is available as a 25th anniversary edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on silver & black marbled vinyl, housed in a gatefold sleeve with metallic embossing. The vinyl package includes a 4-page booklet and replicas of the original Titanic launch card and boarding pass.
- Music On Vinyl
- Vinyl LP