Thirty Seconds To Mars: Pre-Sale Terms
THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS - 2024 UK TOUR – TICKET PRE-SALE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We are Recordstore, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited a company registered in England and Wales at 4 Pancras Square, London, N1 4AG (“UMO”) who operate the store Recordstore.co.uk.
2. To access the exclusive pre-sale window for tickets to the Thirty Seconds to Mars forthcoming and yet to be announced 2024 UK Tour (“Tour”) pre-order OR order ‘It's The End Of The World But It's A Beautiful Day’ in any format from the Recordstore online store or submit your email address via the online form by 9am BST on Sunday 1st October 2023. If you have already ordered from the store, you will receive a pre-sale code. No purchase necessary. One pre-sale code per person. The pre-sale code will give you access to buy Tour tickets in accordance with these terms.
3. The pre-sale window will be confirmed at a future date, following the official announcement of the Tour. You will receive your unique pre-sale code via email at least 48 hours before the pre-sale window opens together with a link to the ticket provider’s website where you will have the opportunity to redeem the pre-sale code to purchase tickets once the pre-sale window opens. We do not accept responsibility if the email we send to the email address you have provided does not reach you for any reason beyond our reasonable control, including where the email is flagged as spam. For any issues regarding pre-sale codes please contact email@example.com.
4. The pre-sale code can only be used once and must be redeemed during the official pre-sale purchase window. The pre-sale code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. Tickets will be available for purchase by the general public once the pre-sale window has closed. A maximum of 4 tickets may be purchased per code.
5. Tour dates available will be within the UK and Ireland only. Only a limited number of tickets are available. The code gives you access to the pre-sale only and is not a guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the Tour. All tickets are subject to availability.
6. The pre-sale code can only be subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of purchase of the tickets. Tour dates may be age restricted, please check with Ticketmaster directly for more information. We are not the ticket provider so cannot be responsible for any issues with the purchase of or your use of the tickets. UMO is not liable for issues with any ticket purchase from third-party ticket providers. For any issues regarding the purchasing of tickets, please contact the relevant ticket provider.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.