BANDOKAY – PRIVATE VIEWING OF THE BANDOKAY DOC TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Polydor, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited of 4 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG which operates the website https://recordstore.co.uk
2. The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18 except: employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of any of the aforementioned. Any winner who is not 18+ or eligible will be disqualified.
3. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
4. The prize draw will run from 12pm BST on 16th June 2023 to 12pm BST on 20th June 2023. Entries received outside of this time will not be valid.
5. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. To enter the prize draw, pre-order M.A.R.K on any format from the Bandokay online store. There is a no purchase necessary route whereby entrants can enter by email via this form https://uk-umg.com/um-forms/41801-1005754.html. If you pre-ordered the album before 12pm BST on 16th June 2023 you can enter this prize draw via the above link. After this time, all orders made will be automatically entered into this prize draw.
7. To enter the prize draw you must have a mobile phone or other wireless or electronic device that supports internet access. Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by our carrier or online service will apply. You must have a valid email address to enter the prize draw.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize draw entries that are not successfully completed, lost, or delayed in transit due to any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware, software or any other equipment failure.
9. The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are: automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals, or incomplete.
10. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
11. This is a prize draw to win a spot at the private first viewing of the 1st episode of Bandokay two part documentary “M.A.R.K” on Thursday 22nd June 2023 in North London. 20 prizes available to be won, one prize per person.
12. The winners will be selected at random by a computer generator on 20th June 2023.
13. The winners will be notified by Promoter via email by 20th June 2023. If a winner of the prize draw does not respond to the Promotor by email reply within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
15. There is no cash alternative for the prize and it cannot be exchanged or transferred.
16. The prize is supplied by Polydor. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
17. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date stated in Clause 4. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. By submitting a prize draw entry, you also accept and agree to adhere to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, or protocols put in place by the event venue, including (but not limited to) online registration and digital ticketing.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
24. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.