- Original Soundtrack,
- Matt Morton
Apollo 11 (OST): Limited Moondust Colour Vinyl LP
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- PVC protective sleeve
- Including insert with pictures and liner notes by director Todd Douglas Miller
- Critically acclaimed and multiple award winning 2019 documentary film, focusing on the 1969 mission to the moon
- Score by award-winning composer, multi-instrumentalist and producer Matt Morton
- Critics' Choice Documentary Award for Best Score
- Limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on “Moondust” coloured vinyl
The 2019 American documentary film Apollo 11 focuses on the first moon landing in 1969, of which the spaceflight was called Apollo 11. The mission was led by commander Neil Armstrong and pilots Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins. The film is edited, produced and directed by Todd Douglas Miller and consists solely of archival footage, including 70 mm film previously unreleased to the public. The film won a leading five awards at the 5th Critics' Choice Documentary Awards, a Peabody Award and received five nominations at the 72nd Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, winning three for its editing and sound.
Its score is composed by Matt Morton, an award-winning composer, multi-instrumentalist and producer from Ohio. For the recordings of Apollo 11, Morton exclusively used instruments and effects that existed at the time of the Apollo 11 launch in 1969.
Apollo 11 is available as a limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on “Moondust” coloured vinyl and includes an insert with pictures and liner notes by director Todd Douglas Miller.
- Music On Vinyl
- Vinyl LP